WordPress Visual Composer – How to edit page layout
How to edit the page layout using the Visual Composer
Here is a video on how to edit the page layout using the Visual Composer inside the admin area.
Note: This is specific to the WordPress theme called Enhenyero and may not be applicable to other themes.
For instance, if you want to remove the Page description text that appears on the top of the page as in the image that appears on the right hand side.
There is no voice-over on this video.
- Login to your admin dashboard
- Go to the Pages tab
- Find the page you want to edit
- Make sure that the setting is set to ‘Backend editor’
- Scroll down to the section called ‘Page options’
- Find ‘Page Description’.
- Select the option ‘Disable’.
- Press the ‘Update’ button to save.