By taking out a Subscription to any of our Support Packages (referred in these Terms as the “Subscription”) on web-bit.co.uk (We, us) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
Processing of subscriptions
We will try to process your Subscription promptly, but we do not guarantee that your Subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a Subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us when we have received your site login credentials and successfully verified your details. At which point we will confirm the Subscription.
You agree to pay the price at the rate notified to you at the time you take out your Subscription. We may modify the price of any Subscription, remove and/or offer certain other subscription services from time to time. We will always tell you in advance of any increase in the price of your Subscription and offer you an opportunity to cancel it if you do not wish to pay the new price.
Subscriptions are paid in advance by automatic renewal. We will continue to automatically process your monthly or quarterly subscription fee, until you cancel your subscription.
Renewals and Cancellations
- Your Subscription will automatically renew for the same Subscription period (e.g. monthly or quarterly). Upon renewal, we will charge the current Subscription price using the same card or other payment method that you previously used.
- You may cancel the Subscription at any time after the first month or quarter. Unless you cancel prior to the end of your Subscription month, your Subscription will automatically continue as a paid-for Subscription.
- You agree that your Subscription will begin as soon as we receive confirmation of your payment and you send us your login credentials.
- There are no refunds for unused parts of your Subscription period.
- Routine updates to any essential plugins on the subscribed site will be carried out at least once per term when these become available from the developers.
- Any existing paid plugin requiring a new license key from the developers to obtain an update is not included in the subscription price of any package.
- Updates to any booking or event plugins are not included in any of the subscription plans. These will be quoted for separately.
- Cloud updates will be made to a number of different cloud based servers. You can request that these be made to a server of your choice, if preferred.
- Should you request a restoration to a site from a backup copy, then you must advise us by email and quote a date from which the restoration is required.
- Email only support is available.
- Any support requests received outside of normal business hours will be attended to on the next working day.
- Should any requests be made for updates/edits to products or images, then any documents or media should be provided in a timely manner.
- The update service is provided in good faith. We always create a staging site where the new versions are staged and tested before making these live. In the event of an existing plugin not updating properly or if it is found to be incompatible with the newest version of the CMS, the plugin will be disabled and the client informed accordingly. If the plugin is essential to the site and you request us, we can source an alternative compatible plugin after quoting for this service.
You agree that only the number of pages for site content edits (such as uploading/replacing new images and adding new or editing of text) will be made as described in the subscription package you purchased. If more updates are required than the maximum allowed in a subscription month, then we will send an estimate for the extra pages.
Version Update Service for CMS
- Usually the update or upgrade to the WordPress code (Content Management System) is straightforward. However, should an upgrade not be possible e.g. the site’s theme is not compatible with the latest version, or for any other reason, then we will advise you of this and discuss other ways of updating your site.
Should you wish to cancel a Subscription Package you must let us know before the next subscription is due. Send an email to subscriptions @ web-bit.co.uk.
Other policies to read before using the Service
Before subscribing to a package or requesting an update please read the Terms & Conditions for Support Packages, Terms & Conditions of your use of this website, Privacy and Cookie Policies.
Please contact us if you have any questions about any of the above terms and conditions.