How to create a WordPress blog post
Here’s a quick video on how to create your first blog post in WordPress.
This video has no sound.
- First log in to your WordPress admin.
- At the Dashboard, go to ‘Posts’.
- Select ‘Add new’.
- On the post page, enter a title.
- Start entering text in the text area.
- Select a category for your post if required.
- If you want to change the date of the post you can do this by changing the date at the ‘Publish’ section (right-hand column).
- Click on ‘Publish’ button.
- Preview the page by clicking on ‘View post’.